For those anticipating the launch of the
Camon C9, I have more image leaks and
this time they are not rendered concepts!

So, how about finding missing clues from
these images? P.S.: I don’t have the device so
this is quite new to me too.
If these spy photos are anything to go with,
then we are in for an ultra-slim device, way
slimmer than the C8
The device reportedly stands out as the
model camera phone with its 13MP dual
flash front camera, and a dual LED flash
which means your photos will maintain a
great composition whether taken at night,

or in the dark. Think about the stunning
night-scape you can capture with the
awesome dual flash, breath-taking scenery
and group shots with the panoramic front
camera feature.
Let’s move on to the second clue; According
to my sources, the front camera on the
Camon C9 is going to be visible in the
middle. This gives you an accurate capture
from a natural angle. Gone are the days of
craning your necks or looking for the perfect
angle for your selfies .

I was also told that the Camon C9 is
expected to come in various colours, ranging
from the pearl white, to the sandstone black
and champagne gold; which is the colour
we have in our spy shots.
That is all the leaks I have, for now, no
words on the exact day this baby will be
launched, but trust me to get you all the
handy information.
What other clues can you spot?
Camon C9, I have more image leaks and
this time they are not rendered concepts!

So, how about finding missing clues from
these images? P.S.: I don’t have the device so
this is quite new to me too.
If these spy photos are anything to go with,
then we are in for an ultra-slim device, way
slimmer than the C8
The device reportedly stands out as the
model camera phone with its 13MP dual
flash front camera, and a dual LED flash
which means your photos will maintain a
great composition whether taken at night,

or in the dark. Think about the stunning
night-scape you can capture with the
awesome dual flash, breath-taking scenery
and group shots with the panoramic front
camera feature.
Let’s move on to the second clue; According
to my sources, the front camera on the
Camon C9 is going to be visible in the
middle. This gives you an accurate capture
from a natural angle. Gone are the days of
craning your necks or looking for the perfect
angle for your selfies .

I was also told that the Camon C9 is
expected to come in various colours, ranging
from the pearl white, to the sandstone black
and champagne gold; which is the colour
we have in our spy shots.
That is all the leaks I have, for now, no
words on the exact day this baby will be
launched, but trust me to get you all the
handy information.
What other clues can you spot?
0 Comments
HAVE YOU LEARNT SOMETHING FROM SG LEET TODAY?
KINDLY SUPPORT BY LIKING,SHARING AND DONT FORGET TO DROP A COMMENT❤️